Samsung launched the SGH-i400 S60 smartphone 25th April 2007 in Madrid. The phone runs Symbian 9.2 and S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1. It has a QVGA screen and comes in a slim sliding form factor.
This appears to be a mid-range variant of the Samsung SGH-i520 and somewhat surprisingly is GSM only.
- Samsung - i400 press release
- All About Symbian - SGC-i400 announcement
- Engadget - SGH-i400 details
- The Register - Samsung unveils i400
- S60.com - SGH-i400 overview
- TamsS60 - Pictures of the phone at the London Smartphone Show
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Tri-Band - 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Symbian OS 9.2 with S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1
- 2 Megapixel camera
- 2.3" QVGA (240 x 320) 262K TFT Screen
- Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP), USB 2.0 (battery charging over USB too)
- microSD memory card (up to 4GB with SDHC)
- Dimensions: 101 x 50 x 15.8 mm Weight: 92g
- Available from July 2007 in Russia, followed by other European markets